This bundled lesson plan packet is filled with fun activities for grade levels K-5, that are designed to supplement the engaging STEM books Have You Thanked an Inventor Today?” and/or “Have You Thanked a Kidventor Today?”. Each grade level packet contains 5 or more activities that will enhance skill levels in Reading, Writing, Math, Science and Creativity through Art. Have fun using these lessons during Black History Month, Invention Conventions or as a fun approach to U.S. History, Math and English Language Arts!
What activities are included in this awesome resource?
- Fun and engaging STEM activities
- Math Activities (Dot to Dot for Kindergarten and 1st grade and Math Decoder for grades 2-5. Students will solve math problems then use answers to help to decode a secret message)
- English Language Arts Activities (Writing Prompts, Context Clues, Vocabulary Building)
- Art Activities (Projects that promote creativity and retention of information through Art)
- The activities are either text specific or can be cross referenced with either book.
- Common Core Standards are listed with each activity.
***Please note that there are Duplicate Activities in the specific packets listed below***
- Kindergarten and 1st grade – STEM activity
- 2nd and 3rd grade – Context Clues
- 4th and 5th grade – Inventor Writing Prompt